Friday, November 12, 2010

Ups and Downs

So this unemployment journey is a rough one. Full of indecision, doubt and fear. One great thing to come out of it is a lot of learning. I've been taking classes like crazy trying to soak up as much new info as possible. I've even signed up to be a real curriculum student at our local community college to get my certificate in Web Design. Since I've only been neck deep in the illustration side, I didn't diversify my skills. But honestly, I can't think of anything else I want to do, but illustrate. I'm trying really really hard to reinvent myself. Not an easy feat with a spirited toddler wanting a lot of my attention.


Also, I've recently become a published member of the society for children's writers and illustrators!

No comments:

Post a Comment