Thursday, February 9, 2012

Infographics

I know infographics are all the rage right now, and I'm so glad. As a visual learner it's so fun for me to see information presented graphically. A while back, I was asked to do an infographic for Carolina Public Press's web site. I'd never done one before, and I was intimidated by the info I was to "graphic". I mean, how do you summarize the process of making the State of NC's budget into simple images. It turned out to be an absolute blast! I loved the process and learned about how the budget is made...win! win! I think I'd like to do more of them. I should come up with one on my own.

Find it here

Here's an infographic of infographics from Pinterest:





Speaking of Pinterest, It's been my go to place for when I have a spare moment. I just love pouring over my Inspirational Illustrators board when I'm stuck in my own head. Check out my Boards if you like...beware of the time suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment